IR4000 Series of 5G Edge Computing Gateway
IR4000 series edge computing gateway is a new generation of industrial-grade 5G edge computing gateway for industrial Internet of Things, which has strong edge computing capability and supports mainstream industrial protocols such as Modbus TCP/Modbus RTU/MQTT. It is widely used in the Internet of Things, especially suitable for application scenarios with low latency, high bandwidth, high reliability, massive connection, local security, privacy protection and other special business requirements.
Stable & Reliable
- It adopts software and hardware watchdog and multi-level link detection mechanism, which has the ability of automatic fault detection and automatic recovery, and ensures the stable operation of the equipment under unattended conditions.
- Each interface has ESD protection to prevent electrostatic shock.
- EMC level 4, anti-electromagnetic interference.
- High and low temperature resistance, stable operation at -30℃~75℃.
M2M Cloud Platform Remote Management
- Automatic fault alarm, improve the online rate of equipment.
- You can view the online status, parameter configuration, online and offline time, etc.of the equipment.
- It can remotely configure, restart, restore and upgrade equipment, reduce operation and maintenance costs and improve efficiency.
- Automatically generate statistical reports to provide a strong basis for operational decision-making.
Industrial Grade Design
- Adopt high-performance industrial dual-core processor.
- Adopt high-performance industrial-grade 5G module.
- IP30 protection grade, using cold-rolled steel shell with sheet metal.
- Wide voltage supply, 7.5V~32V DC.
- Low power consumption, with a power of approximately 10W during normal operation.
- Wall-mountable fixed installation.
- Support 1-way DI, 1-way DO and 1-way relay.
- With 1 USB port.
- Support 5G NSA and SA networks, backwards compatibility 4G/3G.
- Support QoS configuration, regulate network traffic, manage and avoid network congestion, reduce packet loss rate and improve service quality.
- Support DMZ to solve the problem of accessing internal network server through external network.
- Built in firewall can effectively prevent hackers and viruses from invading, providing users with a relatively secure network environment.
- It has RS232 or RS485 serial port, and supports serial port transparent transmission, MQTT protocol and Modbus protocol.
- Support DDNS to map users’ dynamic IP addresses to a fixed domain name.
- Support 7 VPN clients, GRE, PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, EOIP, N2N VPN and OpenVPN.
- Support adding static routes.
- 2.4G 300Mbps WiFi, supports 802.11b/g/n protocol, supports STA mode and AP mode, and can be bridged.
- Support regular mobile phone cards/IoT network cards/VPDN specialized network cards/IoT APN cards.
- Support load balancing, with WAN, WLAN, and 4G multiple networks online simultaneously, and multiple networks serving as backups for each other. [optional]