Capactior Test System
The capacitor aging test system is mainly used for the analysis and testing of capacitor aging failure. By applying voltage to the capacitor and applying high temperature and humidity environment, the aging of the capacitor is accelerated, and the reliability of the capacitor is tested.
The system is suitable for large-scale testing, with a testing capacity of tens of thousands of chips. Greatly improve testing efficiency.
The capacitor aging test is mainly used for the analysis and testing of capacitor aging failure. By applying voltage to the capacitor and applying high temperature and humidity environment, the aging of the capacitor is accelerated, and the reliability of the capacitor is tested. The system adopts a modular design that supports channel expansion, and each current channel is individually monitored and controlled for disconnection, ensuring that the system does not affect other channels in the event of a capacitor failure (short circuit).
The system is suitable for large-scale testing, with a testing capacity of tens of thousands of chips. Therefore, a multi power supply method is adopted, and the optional power expansion scale can support multiple power sources. In one test, different channels can be configured with different power supply voltages, thus achieving the testing of multiple specifications of capacitors during the same long-term heating and humidification process. Greatly improve testing efficiency.
* The system is mainly used for aging testing of capacitors.
* The system provides high, low, and humidity environments.
* The system supports providing multiple sets of adjustable voltage values in one test, and each voltage can be programmatically input to any set of capacitors.
* The system can monitor the current of each circuit, and when the capacitor failure current exceeds the limit, it can alarm or automatically disconnect that circuit, without affecting the testing of other circuits.
* Current monitoring can customize thresholds.
* The system is equipped with LED panels to try displaying the failure status of each circuit.
* The system reserves a TCP communication interface to enable remote control and acquisition of test data through TCP.
* The system can automate testing and generate test reports.
* The system is equipped with a high resistance meter, which can detect the corresponding resistance value of each capacitor.
* The testing channel is expandable and can achieve one aging failure test of 2000+channels and over 40000 capacitors, greatly improving testing efficiency.
In order to achieve flexible power configuration, we have adopted a large-scale matrix based on LXI, which can achieve arbitrary routing from the power supply and testing equipment to the capacitor bank. At the same time, we have adopted a Hongke current monitoring module, which can simultaneously monitor the current of thousands of paths, and achieve self definition of threshold and automatic cut-off of NG short-circuit test pieces, ensuring that the system can still operate and test normally in the presence of a short-circuit.
Large scale matrix based on LXI bus
Using Matrix to Realize Signal Routing of Power Supply and High Resistance Instrument
Current monitoring module
Real time monitoring of each circuit's current, with custom threshold alarm and configurable automatic cut-off function when exceeding the threshold
Customizable testing software
Equipped with functions such as communication, automated testing, report generation, test management, human-machine interface, etc