DC-CNT-R44 High Speed Refrigerated Centrifuge
This centrifuge is equipped with maintenance free brushless DC motor drive with microprocessor controlled that can speed up to 15,000 rpm and a safety feature of imbalance detection.This centrifuge is equipped with refrigeration which can be maintained as low as up to-20℃ up to 40°C.
FOR A MAINTENANCE-FREE LONG LIFE
LARGE BACK LIT LCD DISPLAYFOR EASY READING OF MULTIPLE PARAMETERS
FOR QUICK & EASY PROGRAMMING
TO ELIMINATE ACCUMULATED CONDENSED WATER
• Max capacity of 44 x 1.5 / 2 ml – delivers up to 15000 RPM.
• Brushless DC motor for maintenance-free long life.
• Microprocessor controlled centrifuge with variable speed and time setting and also with last run memory function.
• Timer setting from 30 secs to 999 minutes and infinite mode.
• Temperature setting from -20°C to + 40°C.
• Maintains constant temperature of 4°C even at max speed of 15,000 RPM.
• Preset feature of quick cooling mode – Rotor chamber attains 4°C from ambient temperature in quick 16 minutes.
• Large back-lit LCD display for easy setting & reading of multiple parameters.
• User programmable (user can set up to 99 programs of 4 lines each).
• Single equipment for different work protocols with appropriate choice of rotors.
• Imbalance detection and lid lock safety feature.
• One press changeover from rpm to RCF functionality.
• Digital countdown Timer.
• Reduction adapters for 0.1/0.2 & 0.5ml tubes.
• Emergency lid release during power failure.
• Automatic internal diagnosis & error display.
• Silent operation.
This micro centrifuge is designed to separate,sediment, spin down aqueous solutions & solvent suspensions of differing densities in compatible sample containers.
• T-Allen wrench.
• Adapters for 0.4/0.5 ml tubes.
• Adapters for 0.1/0.2 ml tubes.
• Product user manual and warranty card.
• Power cord: 220-240V,50Hz.
24 x 1.5 / 2 ml micro tubes
-20°C to 40°C
500 – 15000 RPM
30 secs to 999 mins & infinite mode
Large back lit LCD display
User can set and save up to 99 user defined programs of 4 lines each
Lid Lock Safety
Dimension (W * D * H)
452 x 314 x 278 mm / 1.48 * 1.03 * 0.91″
30s to 999min & 59s
< 72 seconds
< 74 seconds
< 60 dB
5 °C to 40 °C
Permissible Relative Moisture
20 to 80%
43 Kgs / 94.8 pounds