UC02 General lab centrifuge
This universal centrifuge is equipped with a maintenance free drive,a large display & simple interface for efficient operation for daily lab usage. The programmable centrifuge can deliver up to 15000 RPM and can accommodates different types of rotors. It features various programmable mode to save time & add convenience.
COMPATIBLE WITH SWING AND FIXED ANGLE WITH AUTO SELECTION FEATURE
FOR DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE AND A MAINTENANCE-FREE LONG LIFE
FOR EASY VIEWING OF MULTIPLE PARAMETERS WITH A SINGLE GLANCE
FROM 300 TO 1800 RPM
• Auto rotor detection feature.
• Max capacity 4 x 100 ml (swing out & fixed rotor).
• Maximum tube capacity 32 x 10 ml (swing out).
• Variable speed from 500 to 15000 RPM.
• Brushless DC motor for maintenance-free long life.
• Microprocessor controlled centrifuge with variable speed and Time setting and also with last run memory function.
• Single equipment for different work protocols with an appropriate choice of rotors (Swing and Fixed angle).
• Imbalance detection and lid lock safety feature.
• Large back-lit LCD display for easy setting & reading of multiple parameters (Speed & Time).
• Adjustable ramp & brake speeds from (up to 9 speed selection).
• User-programmable (user can set up to 99 Programs with 4 line programs).
• Delivers up to 15000 RPM for all compatible rotors.
• BLDC maintenance free motor drive.
• Lid lock safety feature: Lid does not open during operation.
• Program mode for customized operation.
• Speed setting by RPM/RCF mode.
• Countdown timer range from 30 sec to 999 mins 59 second & infinite mode.
• Last run memory feature.
• Convenient and easy user interface.
• Emergency lid release during power cut off.
• Automatic internal diagnosis & error display.
This is a bench top centrifuge designed to separate, sediment, spin down aqueous solutions & solvent suspensions of differing densities in compatible sample containers.
• Power Cord
• T-Allen key
• User manual
• Warranty card
Rotor Capacity (Max)
4 * 100 ml
Max RPM / RCF (xg)
15000 RPM /22388 g(RPM and RCF varies as per rotor)
30 sec to 999 mins & infinite mode
Lid Lock Safety
Adjustable Ramp & Brake
Yes (selection from 1 to 9)
23 kg (without rotor) / 50.71 pounds
Rotors (not included)
Multiple rotor options (fixed angle and swing out)
230 VAC, 50Hz
5 – 40 °C
Use upto an altitude of 2000 m above MSL