DC-MIX-DR24 Disc Rotator
This digital disc rotator is equipped with along life BLDC motor with a small footprint. The rotating motion provides gentle rocking and offers pulse function for thorough mixing. Set up to 9 user-defined programs with the digital display for the accurate and easy setting. The removable disc plate can be set to suit tubes of different diameters. The disc plate can be easily removed and replaced for cleaning.
PULSE MODE FUNCTION
VARIABLE SPEED SETTING
VARIABLE TIMER SETTING
EASY REMOVABLE ROLLER
• Gentle rotating motion for optimum mixing.
• Adjustable speed ranging from 10 to 80 RPM.
• Timer ranging from 1 min to 99 mins and infinite mode.
• Maintenance free brushless DC motor for quiet operation and long life.
• Removable disc Plate for proper cleaning & better contamination protection.
• Optional disc plates can be chosen to hold different diameter tubes.
• Pulse mode function for alternating clockwise and anticlockwise motion with 2 sec stops for better and thorough mixing.
• Option for Auto power On in case of power failure – on resumption it will start automatically and run for the remaining time.
• Digital display for easy setting of values.
• Small footprint with the best use of lab space.
• Suitable for mixing blood samples and viscous substances.
• Closed loop operation for exact speed control under varied load conditions.
• Low voltage instrument of 24VDC Works with 80%humidity and 40°C.
Number of tubes
Upto 15×7ml Blood Tubes
10 to 80 RPM
Brushless DC motor
Rocking & Rolling
1 to 99 mins & infinite mode
Continuous & Timed Operation
Yes, tool free removal & fitment
Yes (Run-Pause-Run Mode)
2kg / 4.41pounds
505 * 293 * 90mm / 19.88 * 11.54 * 3.54″
5.5kg / 12.13pounds
• Power Adaptor
• Product user manual & warranty card